Extra features to protect your dock, add storage, and enhance your lake experience
Master Docks offers a wide array of options to accessorize your dock. From storage features such as dock boxes, to additional foam floats for supporting a floating dock, to roof accessories, benches, ladders, kayak launches and more.
Below are some of the accessories we carry. To learn more about any item or inquire about any additional that may not be shown below, please reach out to us today on our contact page.
LUMBEROCK PREMIUM DECKING
Lumberock is sold nationwide by selected marine dealers. It is a limited lifetime warranted product that offers many advantages over PVC solid and cap-stock decking at comparable pricing.
THE MANY ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING LUMBEROCK DECKING
- Lumberock is a durable, attractive, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) product with mineral additives containing no wood fibers or organic fillers.
- Lumberock’s limited lifetime warranty includes, will not rot, splinter, crack or delaminate. • Lumberock is a mono-extruded product, not a cap-stock, so there is no potential for delaminating.
- No special screws, fasteners, or clips are required. Standard deck screws can be used with no pre-drilling necessary and there is no “mushrooming” effect.
- Lumberock has no moisture absorption even when submerged.
- Lumberock surfaces meet ADA recommendations for slip resistance and become even more slip resistant when wet.
- Lumberock surface temperatures are comparable to PVC decking.
- Lumberock is the same material and color throughout, so when scratched you would not see a different color come through.
- Lumberock jobs have been in service in Florida for over 12 years in the most extreme conditions and have in every case demonstrated exemplary performance and appearance.
LUMBEROCK SELECTION, SIZE, AND COLOR ADVANTAGES
- 5/4 x 6 Deck Boards are a full 1-1/8″ thick and will span 16.
- Available in 2×6 and 2×8 Deck Boards that will span 24″.
- 10 standard colors.
This is the launch dock you’ve been looking for!
The permalaunch™ features a Custom Cradle Design. The three middle underwater supports allow your vessel to sit on a stable surface greatly enhancing the steadiness of the vessel while you board or disembark. This practically eliminates the rocking back and forth as you try to center yourself in or on the vessel. The open space between the floats is adjustable at installation to allow additional side to side stability based on the widest kayak, canoe, or stand up paddle board you use.
Everything about the permalaunch™ was designed for stability and ease of use. The Float Off – Float On Feature’s start with the vessel being partially submerged when boarding. The three middle underwater supports create stability for boarding, yet allow buoyancy in the vessel for ease of launch or retrieval. Custom designed hand rails allow you to use your paddle to effortlessly pull the vessel off the launch, or guide yourself back on. The two outside underwater braces are set lower in the water to allow the vessel to launch or float back on with minimal effort from the paddler. You will be amazed at how easily every member of the family can come and go with the permalaunch™!
The base unit comes with one set of hand rails so paddlers may leave and return from the same direction. Optional additional hand rails allow paddlers to leave and return from either direction. Optional vertical hand rails are also available for additional stability in boarding or disembarking, and for stand up paddle boarders additional balance.
- Underwater structure “cradles” the vessel allowing passengers to easily & safely board and disembark.
- Enter and exit from one end or both ends, which ever suits your needs.
- Custom Designed Hand Rails with Paddle Pull Feature.
- Additional hand rail option available for utilizing both directions to enter and exit.
- Works great with 1 & 2 passenger Kayaks and Canoes! Also works on Stand-Up Paddle Boards!
- Low Profile for handling vessels.
- Mounting Hardware is easy to install and features quiet components for less noise in wave activity.
- Width adjustable at installation.
- Minimal foot print in the water.
- Commercial or Residential Applications