Extra features to protect your dock, add storage, and enhance your lake experience
Master Docks offers a wide array of options to accessorize your dock. From storage features such as dock boxes, to additional foam floats for supporting a floating dock, to roof accessories, benches, ladders, kayak launches and more.
Below are some of the accessories we carry. To learn more about any item or inquire about any additional that may not be shown below, please reach out to us today on our contact page.
LUMBEROCK PREMIUM DECKING
Lumberock is sold nationwide by selected marine dealers. It is a limited lifetime warranted product that offers many advantages over PVC solid and cap-stock decking at comparable pricing.
THE MANY ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING LUMBEROCK DECKING
- Lumberock is a durable, attractive, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) product with mineral additives containing no wood fibers or organic fillers.
- Lumberock’s limited lifetime warranty includes, will not rot, splinter, crack or delaminate. • Lumberock is a mono-extruded product, not a cap-stock, so there is no potential for delaminating.
- No special screws, fasteners, or clips are required. Standard deck screws can be used with no pre-drilling necessary and there is no “mushrooming” effect.
- Lumberock has no moisture absorption even when submerged.
- Lumberock surfaces meet ADA recommendations for slip resistance and become even more slip resistant when wet.
- Lumberock surface temperatures are comparable to PVC decking.
- Lumberock is the same material and color throughout, so when scratched you would not see a different color come through.
- Lumberock jobs have been in service in Florida for over 12 years in the most extreme conditions and have in every case demonstrated exemplary performance and appearance.
LUMBEROCK SELECTION, SIZE, AND COLOR ADVANTAGES
- 5/4 x 6 Deck Boards are a full 1-1/8″ thick and will span 16.
- Available in 2×6 and 2×8 Deck Boards that will span 24″.
- 10 standard colors.