We’re here to help with boat dock repairs, boat dock maintenance, lift repairs, modifications & additional installations.
Master Docks offers multiple boat dock repair and boat dock maintenance services from replacing roof materials and decking, refloating, to replacing lift motors. Also included in our boat dock repair services are modifications and additional installs of items such as accessories and lifts. We can even relocate or disassemble your dock if needed.
Boat Dock Repair Service: Safety and Functionality
Boat dock repair service is essential to maintain the safety and functionality of your boat dock. Over time, exposure to water, weather, and wave action can lead to wear and tear, requiring timely repairs to ensure a secure and reliable dock and boat lift.
The Importance of Dock Repairs
Regular dock maintenance and dock repairs for your boat dock are crucial to prevent accidents, extend its lifespan, and preserve its structural integrity. A damaged or deteriorating dock can cause injury or boat damage.
Professional Dock Repair
At Master Docks we employ professional dock builders who ensure that any issues are addressed properly. We have the expertise and equipment to identify and fix problems, such as rotting wood, loose boards, and broken welds.
Ensuring Structural Soundness
Boat dock repair services focus on ensuring the structural soundness of your dock. This includes repairing or replacing damaged boards, addressing weld cracks, roof structure issues, and addressing any anchoring or underwater support issues.
Increasing Property Value
Regular maintenance and repairs for your boat dock can help preserve or increase the value of your lake house. A well-maintained dock not only adds to the aesthetic appeal but also enhances the overall house value.
Boat Dock Repair & Boat Dock Maintenance Services:
- Performing dock inspections with repair item report
- Replacing boatlift canopy with vinyl or with metal roof
- Changing boatlift from V-Hull to Pontoon and vice versa
- Welding broken hinges or connections on aluminum or steel docks
- Painting and or staining
- Adding or replacing cleats
- Adding lighting
- Replacing or upgrading edging or boat bumpers
- Installing dock loft(s)
- Installing swim bench
- Installing cantilevered dock box
- Pressure washing your dock
- Repairing and or replacing old boards
- Removing your old decking and installing new decking
- Staining your dock
- Moving boatlift
- Moving a dock from one location to another
- Beaver guard for your boatlift hoses
- Replacing your boatlift air motor
- Refloating your dock, installing new floats
- Removing and disposing of an old dock
- Reinstalling boatlift canopy after storm
- Resetting dock after storm
- Recovering your dock if it floated away
- Reinstalling anchors and cables
- Welding broken hinges or frames
Need help for boat dock repairs not listed? Reach out to us today on our contact page and we’ll be in touch shortly.