Local regulations that may impact your dock design
Permitting done through the P.O.A, but all docks are established in the property deed. So before you buy make sure you know if your house or lot can have a dock.
- 20′ walkway – 10′ x 18′ T-Dock – No engineered drawing required
- Steel or Aluminum floating docks
- Needs to be Lake Adger Green
- Green painted swim ladder allowed
- No roof structures allowed
- Wood decking natural color
Example of a standard Lake Adger dock:
If you are not permitted for your own dock check if you are eligible for a community dock.
At Master Docks we provide high quality custom steel docks at great competitive prices for the Lake Adger area. If you have any questions on what you can and cannot build on Lake Adger contact us today and we can help guide you through the options.